As a communication coach working with hundreds of clients virtually, I’ve asked, “Why do you prefer Zoom to a real room?”
Here are my fave fun replies. Add your virtual virtue in the comments below.
- I can eat garlic bread and smelly cheese on a break
- I only have to wash the front part of my hair
- I can wear my shirt with a hole on the back collar
- I am all alone in the bathroom.
- I pound out three emails in thirty- minutes, and no one knows
- I look ten years younger with my ring light-yes!
- I can emit natural body noises without shame.
- I get to wear my cuddly red polka dot pajama bottoms
- I learned to speak without moving my lips to people in my house
- Your contribution?