Why becoming an entrepreneur may be the best choice for women
23 Jan Why becoming an entrepreneur may be the best choice for women
Let’s start with some statistics.
Women are still earning 82 cents for every dollar a man earns. If part time workers were included in that statistic, it would be much lower.
Upwards of 75% of all caregivers are female, and may spend as much as 50% more time providing care than males. [Institute on Aging. (2016)]
The demands on a woman’s time between children, aging parents and maintaining a home have never been greater. The need for flexible schedules and fair pay has also never been greater.
For this reason many women are taking the leap from being tied to a schedule with a static below par rate of pay to becoming their own boss. Many women turn to a side hustle with network marketing company otherwise known as Direct Sales. In fact, 73.5% of direct sellers are women.
The more support a woman can receive in this leap to freedom, the more she will succeed. That is why one of our coaches, Robin Golinski, participated in the upcoming online summit: Profitable Passions Unleashed with 19 other successful women. Robin has coached and trained many women on selling, negotiation, assertive communication and many other communication skills that enable them to thrive. You can register for the Summit here. It begins on February 1st, 2019.
Here are just a few things that we are talking about:
- The struggles are real: learn how to overcome them
- How determination and mindset leads to successes
- How to manage mindset along the way, especially when things got tough
- Getting comfortable talking about money & charging what you’re worth
- How to deal with the naysayers be it family, friends or even strangers on the street
- Tangible strategies that work to stimulate business growth